enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Three days befor Thanksgiving!

I have a lot planned for this week.
 I want to finish decorating my one Christmas tree.


This is our slim line with just the lights on perfect for our family room.
 We had to take a box of tree lights back only half worked while we were out we did some other shopping, so crossing fingers today will be the same, getting  things done..
Here it is with the ornaments on..



 
 I made a new header I like it just enough I could have added more but wanted it to be sort of a mild look hope I accomplished that look. I wanted ll the work I did on the reindeer and scene to show.
I was thinking of the snow flakes sparkling but that didn't turn out for some reason maybe after thanksgiving Ill try again now I have to much going on to work with that..

Its really dark this morning and slightly warm out their very unusual 63 at 5:30 in the morning that wont last we don't have weather like that at the end of November..
I even have a lone Iris that is opening up and its the end of November all the other plants I cut down but this one had a bud so I left it most of the time by now they freeze.

Not a very sharp picture I must have moved a bit..

Just heard thunder so that means rain I think..
Yep it rained really hard for about five minutes and that's all
even hail mixed in.

I went out to get the papers and took a shot of the moon going down in the west.

Now I'm waiting for the sun to come up in the east.

Not a very good sun rise this morning very cloudy.


That's all from me today.
I have to get into a working mode and get things done..

Have a good day!


5 comments:

  1. your tree is so pretty both day and night - I must stop by sometime after thanksgiving and see it in person xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice I am putting up one tree in the family room, on Friday after Thanksgiving. Love the iris one of my favorite flowers. Trees look beautiful but you always do a nice job on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I took my time this year and didnt try to do both trees in one day like in previous years, finally getting smart. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come over anytime we would love that Rob. just give us a call when ever you have the time..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll make a day of visiting Uncle Steve then swing over by your place - I will definitely call first xo

    ReplyDelete