enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Sweetest Day
These are from my Sweetie..

I don't know if its sweetest day world wide or not.
 I think it is although I didn't look it up.
  Here in the US it is.
We all have a sweetie even if its our pet gold fish
as far as I'm concerned..
It was cold this morning when I got up,
 37  that's cold..
Of course now that the sun is out it will warm up
 were expecting in the low 70s
I covered up my carnation's last night to protect them.

Here is what it looks like uncovered.

I love the way it looks, so elegant and graceful and loaded with buds.

I'm saving the seeds for my family that requested them.
I know they will love them as much as I do.
Their fragrance is amazing.

Here are a couple more pictures I took this morning and yesterday
 hope you enjoy them.
I'm always clicking away.
Who would have thought I would retire and turn into a camera _ computer crazed retiree..
Their is so much beauty all around us.

Our view across the street
I have to brag they are fantastic gardeners.
Lucky Us.

Another flock of birds Awesome isn't it..

That's a Blue Jay on the bird bath
I hope you can see him. 


Our street getting that fall look

Our  Maple in our front yard.

Our Mums spectacular this year..

All our grasses are in full form right now so tall and elegant.





Another look down the block.

Thanks For Looking
Enjoy Your Weekend.
  Hug From Me!!

6 comments:

  1. your garden is amazing - it must like the fall weather - so happy the carnations bloomed! Beautiful in Bourbonnais :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that looks wonderful really nice what photos you took

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane - your blog is, as always beautiful and full of inspirational things. I love reading it.
    Hugs, Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete