enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Photos Day Two!


We had a busy day yesterday!
 Bill and I drove 50 miles to my sisters.
 To help her and our brother in law get their property ready for winter.
Trimming, Cleaning up and Putting away.
I must be crazy but I enjoy doing that as long as I'm still able.
The weather was great and we enjoyed being out.
 We are cooped up way to long in the Mid West.
Once Winter comes I hate the thoughts of it..

The picture above is one of my sun rises taken last week.

Some more pictures taken at the State Park about four miles from our house.
 Also  around  our neighborhood, and our travels.
I hope you enjoy them.


The  Great Red Barn.
 I love Old Barns!
Its hard to take a picture while driving by
Just in case you wondered Bill was doing the driving.






Another great old barn it was way off in the distance.


Natural Food.


  

Behind Our House.


 A great looking Barn.
The style reminds me of our old house in Chicago.


A row of grand old Pine Trees! 


Taken in front of the Dairy Queen
Across from  Olivette Nazarene
Summer home of the Bears.


Observation Deck.


Wonderful Grey Barn.



Magnificent Old Tree



They stopped in for a drink.


Me taking a picture.


Across from our house.



Birds in our tree.




On 102 heading to Dairy Queen.



Birds eating under our arbor.


Bird



I know this is a repeat
  the colors are amazing..




Blu Jay,Sparrow, Dove Taking a bath in our garden.
Taken from in the house.


A very sad Barn.


Heading Home!





Like I always say
I hope you enjoyed your visit.
I tried not to do repeats.
Hugs
Diane Louise

3 comments:

  1. amazing photos - God bless you both for all you do - I am proud to have you as my family xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rob the feeling is mutual..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those are good at least you are getting out now and taking pictures nice like it.

    ReplyDelete