enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sloppy Joe Sliders Recipe Share

Good Morning haven't blogged for a few days!!
I thought today would be a good one to get caught up.
Ive been crazy busy this week. I don't know what happened I'm on a roll.
 For one thing.
I have re connected with a few relatives in my face book and that's a good thing.. We really have lost contact and a lot has happened to ALL of us. For one thing life didn't stand still for any of us,  its great to see them even if it is on face book.

Something I made in PSP this morning.
Paint Shop Pro
For those who dont know what PSP is.


This week I shampooed 7 rooms of carpet in ONE day!
 I do crazy things like that every now and then.
 So thankful I am still able to do crazy things..
Yesterday I trimmed with the electric trimmers eleven bushes in front..
 I cant believe I did that all in one day now that's crazy..
 Iam retired and what the heck is wrong I don't have to do that..
 But that's me what can I say..
 Aletha called me and said are you NUTS LOL hire some one..
 Not yet maybe some day down the line I will..
Joe cuts our grass now and shovels our snow maby.
 I just might see if he trims one of these years. When I cant..
Tonight were going to see Brittney in her play at JJC.
With Cindy and Bill L, Bill G is my husband Bill L is hers.
  For those who don't know us all that well. I hope to take pictures.
 A few of  our relatives will be meeting us it will be fun.
 Rob & Wayne and Maurene & Rickey.. cant wait..

 I think we are going to Apple bees for dinner first!!
Our next door neighbor gave me a great  gift card to apple bees and a knife and chopping block.
 They went to Alaska and San Francisco on a cruise again.
 they have been their many times their favorite cruise.
I watered their plants for two weeks and that was a thank you for being a good neighbor..
 I love them they are just so amazing..
Like I always say I jump around and write when it enters my head.
 Don't expect perfection from me.. LOL
Bill made a Turkey dinner yesterday! he couldn't wait until Thanksgiving.
SO the dishwasher was full with clean dishes ( I know I told you );) we didn't take them out yet..
 So neadless to say we  wash by hand two hundred dishes after trimming for hours...
 Bill helped of course.. LOL

Sharing a couple of pictures of the trees turning behind me and across the street.
Also my handy  trimming job..
Enjoy!!

My Neighbors Tree Across The Street

Behind Our House.

Four Bushes I Trimmed. Two are behind.

Behind Our House!
I love Fall Trees.

I planted three colored Mums together and this is what I got.
They were watching me..

More bushes I trimmed yesterday.



I found this recipe on a blog I follow (anniebakes) I thought this sounded good with the foot ball season in full force.
Or anytime.



Sloppy Joe Sliders


INGREDIENTS:
2 pounds ground beef
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 1/2 cups onion-chopped
4 garlic cloves-chopped
3 teaspoons cumin
3 teaspoons smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 cups ketchup
4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 cup water
DIRECTIONS:
Brown the ground beef in the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic, cumin, smoked paprika and cayenne pepper; cook 1 minute. Stir in the ketchup, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar and water* and simmer until thick at least 15 minutes. Serve on slider rolls with potato chips.* Slowly add the water a half cup at a time so it doesn't get too watery
 

3 comments:

  1. you are amazing - everything looks so manicured (good feng shui energies) must try this recipe - it's funny - I just mentioned to wayne I wanted to make turkey this weekend - why wait til thanksgiving - right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh looks nice the bushes and the trees

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Turkey was a lot of work but worth it.. I especially love turkey sandwiches after and Turkey Ala king one of my other favorites..and of course the dressing YUMMM. I think Ill have one right now I didn't eat much today..

    Thanks Aletha.. I tried now to cut them to extremely close for the winter other wise the harsh weather causes winter burn on the bushes..

    ReplyDelete