enjoy!

enjoy!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Good Morning  From Me..

We had a fun  Saturday of course every day is fun for me I'm retired ..
Our oldest Grand daughters Birthday was Saturday.
Its Sunday and I really should be getting ready for church..

That's me waiting for them.
 No one can believe we got their before them.
 We met for lunch at a place none of had tried.
Five Guys
Not my favorite but we had to try..
Bill had them put mustard on my burger ICK
never put mustard on a burger. LOL
I went to hold a table it was crowded in their and we needed a bigger table.

How about the fall colors on the bush's and trees.
 love it..

Thats Bill waiting!
I couldn't pass up the opportunity to show off the fall colors in the back ground.

Megan the birthday girl
 Cindy and Julie arriving. 


We all went back to our house to let Julie sing the birthday song.
 One of her favorites she just lights up its all worth it..

We will all be going out tonight to a restaurant and birthday celebrate again.
We never celebrate just one day..
Its more fun sometimes we celebrate 3 and 4 times for just one birthday..

We are going late so Brittney, Steve and Cindy can be with us
 Brittney has a early show and Steve is helping behind the scenes..
 Cindy gets off work at 4:30 so we'll all be able to be their..
This time we will all be their except Liz she cant get away from work.
Ill take pictures

On our way home I stopped at Alsip Nursery and bought a bunch of tulip bulbs
 Iwill plant them after church .

Here are a couple of early morning photos I took today.

I love this one so serene
You cant see but its loaded with birds.
This tree is behind our house.
So Beautiful.

Here is a shot of the birds flying out.


Yep that's an airplane in the sky flying over head
I just had to share that one..
I took this early this morning while letting the dogs out..

Like I always say Im not perfect 
 Dont expect it from me .
I just do what ever comes into my head..
Hope you enjoy todays Blog.

Tomorrow
 I will share my recipe for Turkey Ala King we made yesterday,
So delicious of course not diet food..
 No time today. have to get ready..
Thanks For Looking


Diane Louise



3 comments:

  1. you captured some great shots - especially the pink clouds and the birds - nice - great photos of all - tfs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow so nice Diane beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rob & Aletha! perfect timing and getting up with the dogs at 5:15 does help. Although I wake them up. LOL

    ReplyDelete