enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Columbus Day!
 If you celebrate it and are lucky enough to have the day off.
The two pictures above are two I took yesterday.

We have been having  Spectacular Fall Weather  here in Illinois.
Over the weekend we celebrated two birthdays our Grand Daughter Meg
 and
 Our son in Law Bills will be this week.
We went out to lunch Saturday for Megs
 Last night we went out to dinner for Megs and Bills Birthdays..
It was fun we went last night to the
 Texas Road House.
Everyone seemed to enjoy the food and atmisphere of the place.
Our kind of music..
And I didnt have a problem with the food
 I some times do if the meat has tenderizer I know you want to know that LOL
  I was careful not order any tenderized meat..
Enough about my problems LOL


 Brent, Meg, Julie and Bill waiting to be seated.
Bill, Cindy and I are sitting their also.
 Were waiting for Steve, Liz and Brittney.

I hope you enjoy some of the photos Bill and I took of our visit to the park.
 on an amazing warm 92 for a high and very still day no  breeze at all.
Some pictures were taken from inside the car.
I will be posting some tomorrow as well.


Bill and I cameras in hand ready to take some amazing photos.


I love old barns  above is one on our way to the Park .
The Farmers lucked out they have been able to plow early
 Some have already added lime to the fields.
Its starting to look like the,
 Corn Dessert
 out here.



Kankakee River up stream.
I think LOL
Bill said how do you know, smart guy!!!

A Bridge.






I love this OLD Tree.


Amazing isnt it..

People walking in the distance.


Kankakee River.


People Fishing.





Two Walkers.


The Park was crowded but not overwelming



Taking a picture.

This guy dosent even have his shirt on.

Walkers below down by the River

Looking over the bridge.

Jogers


People Resting on a Bench.



Very inportant building.
I rarely pass one up LOL



The parking was crowded.


Man Riding a motorcyle.

 My daughter said today 5000 Bikers came into her work.
 They had a toys for tots run.
And met in the parking lot where she works..
Awusome..
We have a few friends and relatives that do that.
A great cause..


three bikers having fun..



Enjoying a bike ride.




Bill enjoying the walk. Leading the way.






The grounds were covered with fallen leaves.

Bill heading back to the car.
Cant wait to sit down.



Beautiful Old Tree.

Couple Walking.


More Walkers in the distance.


Hiking, Bike riding.

Taking a hike.


Enjoying the swings.




Enjoying the water.



Walking their dog.


People  enjoying a picnic.

I think this should do for today, more tomorrow..

Thanks for looking

Hugs Diane Louise

3 comments:

  1. mother nature at her best - love these - especially the one with everyone overlooking the bridge - tfs - feel as if I was there xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a picture perfect time and the photos don't do it justice.. we need a panoramic camera.
    Is their such a thing? Have to check.. More tomorrow..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that was so beautiful and I love the important building that made me laugh,
    Fall is so pretty
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete