enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, October 2, 2010


Good Morning
I love Fall pictures and that's all I like about it.
Rain today and a bit windy and cooler
A morning jumping from Summer yesterday 85  to Fall 51 this morning.
Im a lover of Farm pictures
 I'm getting a nice collection I plan to post them all some day.
Above is one I didn't take but found on the Internet.
Isn't it great!!
I took a few pictures of the flowers who are still hanging in for a few more weeks this morning.
 I thought I would share them also some cloudy early morning sky photos.
I love cloud pictures also I'm getting a nice collection of them as well.
I will put them together also and post..

Rain This Morning

The sky keeps changing as soon as I get the adapter in the hard drive it changes.
 The sun comes out  then its in again so this is it for today.
I have to work around here and stop playing LOL

Hope you enjoy my pictures.








Yep that's leaves falling from my Red Maple


That's my carnations hope they make it..


Thanks For Looking
Enjoy Your Weekend


3 comments:

  1. everything is so pretty especially the hydrangea and the rain through the window - see ya soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures and the sky looking nice the blog is

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks All.. frost warning tonight hate the thoughts of everything wilting.. BAH!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete