enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Decided To Bake



I'm Back and its going to be another Hot Day 90 plus!
  I decided to bake this morning, I'm turning into a Domestic Goddess :) for a day..
We went to the Farmers Market Saturday and went crazy buying.
I wanted to make something with the peaches and blueberries.  I just happen to come across this recipe from a Blog I love http://inthekitchenwithpolly.com/ a fantastic site.


Isn't it gorgeous! taste amazing even if I do say so.

The girls got their hair cuts yesterday and they needed them.
 Especially Abbie she likes to sit out on the grass as much as possible
 but not Sally she prefers to be in.

They were so tired all afternoon after the grooming.

That's Sally & Abbie with their every three month grooming.
The 
Latest new look.

We just got back from taking them to a Natural Pet Dr.
 Whoo Hoo what next!!
 It is closer to the house than their regular vet so now they have  there licence
 and physical for another  year.
 I already had the heart worm meds and Flea and tick med so they are hopefully set for a while.
We are going to start them on their special dog food tomorrow 1/2 cup each in the morning and a recommended other meal  to eat besides the Special Food for morning is ground turkey and green beans steamed in the afternoon.
for both.
I cant believe I'm doing this.
 This should be interesting Me the domestic goddess LOL 

Here are a couple photos I took this morning
The Mums are starting to open I love this plant.

My White Iris reblooming for Late Summer


This one of the Sun Set last night.













4 comments:

  1. Oh that looks good and the girls look good

    ReplyDelete
  2. the girls even posed with their new look! LOL - the dessert looks divine - I'm not big on sweets but I could eat that whole pan - YUMMMMMY! pretty sky :)can't believe your iris is blooming again - the mums are amazing xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) can you believe its 97 at 7:30 pm were going to pay for this hot Summer.

    ReplyDelete