enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

OK Sorry who ever follows me Im Back to my Old Blog.
 I was having a brain cramp for a few days and finally remembered how to get rid of the Music.
SO I'M BACK
I do like the New Look Glad it Happened.
I hope you do as well.


Glad You stopped by..





We are going to start a healthy eating Blog with the girls.

This should be interesting especially for me...

They came over today and we have been discussing this for a while and we are starting Monday. if you want to join us that would be cool just make your self a Blog Journal of what you are eating day by day and we will see if we can help each other loose. We will all keep track and post tid bits and share recipes to help us loose weight. I don't know how this is going to work but were going to give it a try.



I sure don't miss the music it was driving me crazy after a while and Cindy said it always froze up her computer and couldn't read my Blog. So with out it I hope it helps.


Thats Mr Ren Peaking Out.


Last night we went out with friends from our Church to one of our favorite Mexican Restaurants. A long time member is moving to Florida and it was a good by dinner for her. I don't know what the problem was but some of us sat their for 45 minutes before they even asked us what would we like to drink water a mixed even soda, although some had already been their and had a drink. After they finally brought the drinks we sat for another hour befor they asked us what we would like to eat and than another 45 min or more befor they brought every ones meal it was a disaster. Its not like they didn't know we were all coming we had reservations.

Sharing a photo taken this morning.


Thanks For Looking



1 comment:

  1. good - now I can still copy all your recipes :P
    this background is very easy to read - like it lots xo

    ReplyDelete