enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, August 26, 2010


I have been whacking out the jobs this morning.
 I watered again today we haven't had rain for a long time and I'm not ready for everything to dry up yet.
 I found  a little surprise while I was watering Mr or maby its Mrs
toad I did see a baby at the beginning of spring so it could be Mrs, any way here is a photo taken of it. hiding. It looks terrified I wouldn't do a thing by she doesn't know that.



While I was out their I also took a few more pictures of my flowers so hope you enjoy them.
I have a lot to do today so I will be cutting my Blog short just sharing a few photos taken this morning.


Heliotrope
I love them but it takes all summer be for they are beautiful.

Mini Roses


Another Rose this one has honey bees on it.

Hydrangea


Salmon Color Geranium

How about that sky this morning


That's All For Today!
I hope you enjoyed the flowers and sky photos.


Thanks for looking
Hugs From Me


4 comments: