enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Good Morning

Full Moon last night.

I don't know why the double my hand must have moved.


Schools back in session around here after a long summer break.
I enjoy watching the buses come and go,
that's what retirees do after working for years.
We are lucky enough to have Schools near us to be able to see the buses come and go.
This year we have a bus barn right behind our Church.
 I watch the buses come and go from their now.
Of course I dont sit or stand their and wait, jonly if I happen to be around and its happening.

I love it.
Heading to the school!


Back to the barn!
Of course this is  a picture of two of them.
Their are a lot more parked their.

 We can actually open our windows today WHOOO HOOO  the  first time in a few months.
 its actually cold air coming in 65 chilly early this morning.
 We  had the hottest Summer on record for the Mid West broke a record for this year.
  It felt good to have a  long summer, our summer last year was not great.
This is my neighbors grass they didnt water all summer.
They never do!! a lot of people around here are like that.

Not Me!!

 The tree trimmers came back yesterday to clean up what they cut down the day before.
  7:30 am again right on time.
 I was out their trimming up the willow tree like I do all Summer.  I asked them if they could cut the ugly branch off that they left on the tree at the top. I cant imagine why they left it. 
 If you know anything about tree trimmers they love to hack up trees, they don't have to live with it so I think they pride their self in how ugly they can make them.


Yesterday morning I went to my Church to help with the quilting for Lutheran World Relief the quilts that some of our member put together they are absolutely so amazing. I want to buy every one I see. They wont let me LOL we have great time laughing and talking, the Ladies are so much fun to be around.

 After we quilt for a couple of hours we have lunch together and chit chat its fun. Some times I drive  their, sometimes Bill drops me off when he drops me off I usually have him come and get me or I ask for a ride home  depending on the weather. The walk isn't far at all, about a city block maybe a little longer.
 After eating I really need to do the walk. I enjoy it. Although their isn't a side walk I cut across the field then on to the drive way of the School and of course their is always some one standing out by the school. They probably wonder what the heck is that lady doing coming across the field, actually its a retention pond for rain but their wasn't any water in it or I definitely wouldn't be walking Thur it.
haven't seen any snakes not yet so far.LOL

That's what it looks like from my back deck.

I heard a dove and took a picture of him on our stack on our house.
 Isn't he cute sitting up their watching the world go by.


Mr Dove!

That's all from me for this time
Have a great day and thanks for looking.

Forgiveness means letting go of the past.
Dont ask why I put that saying their.
 I happen to run across it while surfing and thought it might mean some thing to some one.


Diane Louise






1 comment: