enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Recips Share Brent's Fresh Tomato Pineapple Salsa

Good Morning


Hi Doing Great Today
I think?

Yesterday late afternoon
 Bill, Julie and Brittney went out to the garden and started picking tomatoes they came in with a big container full. Julie loves to pick tomatoes, we will all be sitting around talking and she will just go get a container from the kitchen and run out there no warning!
 its really kind of cute.
 I went out early this morning and picked as many ripe tomatoes as I could handle.
 I think I got what is left of the ripe ones although I know I did leave some on there.
 The mosquitoes were so amazingly bad. I must have gotten 20 bites on one side alone.
That's not exaggerating.

This is from late yesterday and early this morning

We gave four bags full away this week already.

I call it the tomato night mare.
 

I  had my hair done this morning and bragging about all the tomatoes we were getting and giving away.
 I had to call Bill  to bring a bag over to Lorraine my hair dresser.
She planted hers later and wasn't getting hardly any.


Here is a great recipe I will call it

Brent's  Fresh Tomato Pineapple Salsa

 The recipe is Brents
And its the best salsa I ever tasted.

Of course We changed the recipe for my taste here is our version.
Bill helped make it.
 When ever I start a recipe he takes over.
 I have to laugh so I let him
 Iam not going to insist I do it no way Im not crazy LOL

 

3 tomatoes diced
1 medium onion diced
juice of 1 lime
3/4 cup crushed pineapple
1 handful of chopped cilantro
1 diced jalapeno
I didn't use the pepper and it didn't need it
3 cloves garlic finely chopped
2 TALB Red wine vinegar

Mix all ingredients 
 if you can chill until blended about one hour.

 I couldn't and its half gone right away
Serve with crispy white tortilla chips

Thats all for today enjoy the rest of your day what ever time it is.



Hugs From Me


1 comment:

  1. the tomatoes you gave us are almost GONE - so good - really like your new kitty in pink - cute xo

    ReplyDelete