enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hi




Thanks for looking.

 I haven't been around my Blog for a couple of days
 busy with the girls.
 Cindy, Meg, Brittney and Julie coming around a couple of times this week..

 We went shopping Tuesday that was fun. Wednesday I went to a Ladies group I belong to and on my way out the door  Steve and Liz came over.
They wanted to stop by before they left for Rock Island to visit her Brother for a few days. There waiting for there new apartment so they are in between living quarters, just like a couple of gypsies.
 I said to Steve when he was here the other day.
 Than its back to school for them.

As a matter of fact its back to school for Julie and Brittney also in about another week.
 Than the Summer vacations are over for another year, it was fun for us as well, everyone coming over all the time we will miss that.
You get spoiled having company all the time it will be another long winter everyone will be so busy working and school.

 Last night we went to  Cracker Barrel for dinner!
 Bill, I, Cindy, Meg, Brittney and Julie another fun night in Bourbonnais.
They came over early and we sat around waiting for Megan to get off work and then we went out to eat.
 I didnt feel like anything havy meaty so I ordered pecan pancakes they were pretty good.
 I haven't had them for a long time. We all ordered something different.
 We were going to go to La Rabe for Wednesday night taco but it was so hot yesterday we just didn't want to do the long drive maby next week it will be cooler we all have been wanting to try it out.
 We'll see what next week brings.
Talk about hot it was 100 for a high for us today and I spent the day watering the pots and plants and moving the sprinkler all over here and there. picking tomatoes they are almost finished for the year .
 good exercise.
 I told Bill

Thought I would share my Sun Flower the birds just love it.

 I started my day 8am by going to the dentist and was home by 8: 30.
I love that its so close.
Like I said befor I jump around and dont put this here and that their. LOL
 You get what I mean this is only a fun thing Im not going for any contest and at my age.
 I dont want to do any heavy thinking.
Sharing a little garden picture.
Some sad and than again happy news.
 Aletha who has been on a medical leave got a stink letter telling her she lost her position and they cant hold her job for her, if she wants to come back she would have to start over after 21 years now that sucks..
They have been holding jobs down there for a lot of people with a lot less years in than her and who didn't work as hard as she did I know because I worked with her for seven years and she was a very hard worker. And notjust because she is my sister.
 I guess it dosent pay to knock your self out for a company because they just obviously don't care.
So sad but than maby they did her a favor after all.
Enough said about that.
If there are any mistakes sorry!! I am not perfect.
 I do give it a  try.

 I hope you enjoyed your visit.
Thanks for looking.
I thought I would share.
My Carnations they are taking for ever
I hope they dont die befor the end of the season.
I started them from seeds I bought in California.

Hope this picture cooled you off.

Hugs From Me
 Diane Louise

3 comments:

  1. I wondered where you were...enjoying life! Steve's sunflowers are just now starting to burst open. I bet your carnations will bloom before the season ends. Shame on Cog Hill - I will never golf there now. Everything for a reason. Hope she grooves into retirement as I did. Now you both can really click away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Aunt Aletha. That really sucks...wish there was something we could do about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The other girls have to suffer because she was a worker and it sounds like the ones who took her place aren't. OH well to bad.. She wants to stay home according to what she tells me.She just doesn't like the way they went about it after 21years and being on a medical leave. But every year they screw someone who has long time employment.

    ReplyDelete