enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another heat wave coming cant wait
 (just kidding).



 I definitely do not want to complain about the heat that's what I wait  all winter for is nice weather. 
 I wont be unhappy about another one on the way.
As long as the air doesn't break down.

 I was busy this past week cleaning up some of the overgrown flowers after a while they start to look messy and over grown and the pick up is tomorrow morning so the last three day I have been trimming and cutting down. I have another two garbage containers full. Last week the same they are probably going to wonder whats up where did it all come from.


Bill went out and bought different colored mulch this time I always used dark mulch so I told him to pick up a different color. It looks good I like a change we always had the black mulch we didn't add any in the spring so it needed to be refreshed. He also dug up my two cat mint plants they just take over everything and I want a low maintenance garden now a high maintenance one so next year I will plant geraniums in there for a change. I have a couple peach colored ones and I like the color so next year I will add more. Listen to me IMO already planning next years flower garden.

That's Abbie checking out the new mulch.
I hope she likes it :)

Here's a picture of whats left of the tomato plants that no one eats looks like.
 I don't dare pull them out so Bill will cry, so I cleaned them up.
That's the Dill to the bottom left Robbie brought me.
 Some one is eating it, I think its Mr or Mrs Rabbit.


This is what the sky looked like this morning.
After it rained during the night.

Here's a recipe share from me.
 I haven't sent much in this week I'm making it tonight.
 To go with Italian sausage on the grill.


Like I do a lot I don't measure
 but it is delicious take my word for it.
1 Hand Full uncooked


 Cook Spaghetti until desired doneness
1 cup Marzetti Sweet Italian Dressing
2 Talk spoons of Mc Cormick Salad Supreme seasoning mix
1/2 Cup Kraft Parmesan & Romano Cheese
10 to 12 cherry tomatoes cut in half
Drain Spaghetti add all other ingredients except tomatoes
mix well
fold in cut up cherry tomatoes. serve warm or cold good both ways.
Enjoy


Thanks For Looking
Hug
















2 comments:

  1. I like the lighter mulch it makes the plants stand out more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Aletha - looks like a different garden! Mulch is my best friend when gardening. I CANNOT believe you cleaned up all those tomato plants - they were loaded last week - amazing...

    ReplyDelete