enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thunder

Its thundering out there some where!!

Early Morning Summer Sun Rise.
Taken today.
I can hear it although you never know  the storm might just disappear before it reaches our area. I was right it disappeared its a good thing I watered its been a while before I took the time to do that and I'm not ready to pull up a lot of dead flowers and plants at least not yet. I don't want Summer to dry up  yet.

Looking Good.

The Mums are starting to open.

Russian Sage in all her glory.

Everyones Favorite Tree even mine 

Now that Bills birthday has come and gone  Cindy, Brittney and I went to Fox Valley Mall. Don't ask why so far.
 I went along it was a nice get away from all the same old same old every day happenings. It was so hot when we came out of the Mall and headed home in the 90s and humid the Mall is  an hour and a half from my house .
Bill drove me to Cindy's and he and Steve  with Julie came back to our house   they were in charge of watching Julie. She likes to come here eat all the junk she can think of! so funny.
 Steve had a bike chain he ordered waiting for him, he hasn't been able to install it on Liz's Bike since the chain he ordered and  came in.  So they both got to get there things accomplished hopefully.

We did drive an hour plus away to shop crazy isn't it. but we enjoyed it and I think they enjoyed taking care of Julie. On our way back almost to my house the car was making a strange noise. I didn't hear it at first then I finally did so we turned around and headed to Cindy instead and called Bill and they all came to Cindy's to pick me up. 
Bill L just put new brakes on the day before so maybe it was something  to do with that.
Bill ate a couple befor I could tell him my plan.
OH Well.
I have to give them a call to see if they found out the problem.

When I got home my neighbor brought peaches over so now I have to think what can I make with them nothing better than home grown peaches they are delicious cant wait to eat them. If I remember they have three or four peach trees.
 Early this morning I was out there picking more tomatoes lots and lots of them and the mosquitoes just were deliriously happy to see me. Need I say more its a miracle that I haven't gotten sick from them I have been bitten so much this year more than any other year.

Lots of Wonderful Tomatoes  this year.

Bill just came and told me the  cable is out hope I don't lose all this typing!
Now its back an hour later don't have a clue what happened, so happy I didn't loose all my typing.
 I have loads of work I should be doing.
I'm making Baked Potato Salad for dinner tonight and we will grill Boneless Chicken Breast.
 Sounds like a great summer time meal to me.

Our one and only Sun Flower Plant this Summer.


I Hope you enjoyed your visit.

Hugs From Me
Diane Louise

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely day you had! put toothpaste on the skito bites - it really works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice the yard and front look good yummy on the peaches

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to try the tooth paste right now. I just got back in from cleaning up all the dead leaves on the tomato plants it was only 93 out there when I did it. Its terrible to be so obsessed I wish things like that didn't bother me. DANG LOL I already took two showers today so now I'm staying in.... I have been watering plants and grass since 5:30 Im crazy aren't I. LOL

    ReplyDelete