enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, August 23, 2010

The Tree trimmers from the Village were here  bright and early 7:30
 to trim our two trees.They left at 10.
 The branches weren't even close to the wires but I guess that's what is known as job security.

That's Bill Checking it out.

I went out to look just as I thought it looks stupid.
 I will just have to live with it, at least its where we cant see it.
 Just everyone else who goes by and looks.

Sorry Folks..


Here are a couple of more photos of whats happening out their.


This one was taken from in the house.
 I didn't want them to get paranoid


This is what it looks like now from the back.

Their is someone in the cherry picker with all the branches.




I wonder how long it will lay their before they come and get it.
 Probably a week like all the other years

Every year they say they wont be back for a few years.
 every year they are back the very next year.
The cut branches are not laying
on our property
So
I dont care.
We really cant see them un less we go to the other side of the bushes.




Thats a little about whats happening in my day.
Of course except 
 Cindy and Julie stopping by for a visit today

 Steve stopping by yesterday and us going out to lunch and dinner yesterday.









2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh they ruin the tree on that one side

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - they sure trimmed a lot - now it will grow even faster. your fence looks blue :)

    ReplyDelete