enjoy!

enjoy!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Another hot day!!
 I don't like it when its 90 90 90 day after day week after week
 sorry to be so crabby but :).


 I did the usual today laundry, moving the hose all over the place
we don't have an automatic sprinkler system, good exercise.
 I hate going out in the heat spoiled isn't it.
I cant understand I water all the time and our neighbor who never waters, there grass is greener.
 what the heck!!
I even broke down and washed all the floors because that's me a nut when it comes to clean.
 I'm just an old fashioned crazy.
 I don't even use a mop I like to do it on my hands and knees.
 I know you heard that from me befor.
 It just isn't clean enough as far as Im concerned.
TodayI wanted to make pasta sauce but the ground beef is still frozen.
 Bill took it out of the freezer yesterday and put it in the fridge.
 I guess I wont be making that until tomorrow.
 That's OK I did enough for today. Its me time now.
We met Cindy, Brittney and Julie for lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings.
 it was good Ive been their befor but this was Cindy's first time.
 Then we went our separate ways.
Bill and I went home I don't know where they went.
 I think they promised Julie candy at Farm and Fleet if she was good LOL





I know
 So dark in there and my cell phone doesn't have a flash
(Sorry)

Here's two I took of the clouds out side
the restaurant.




Pretty aren't they

That's all from me today!

 Were having BLTs tonight  the bacon is cooking in the oven.
 Tomorrow the pasta sauce from home grown tomatoes.
YUMMM.















2 comments: