enjoy!

enjoy!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

What is happening in my day today!
 Wednesday is my turn to be the Charman of the soup, sandwich, dessert suppers at Church. I called all my people and just pray they stick around to help. Wednesday is also the Funeral for Dorothy Iam sure that will be over befor evening at least for us it will be. Its kind of nice that they are having everything here in our town that supprised me but Iam not complaining. Yesterday we started our soups we always bring two, Bill made his ever famous vegetable beef soup and it turned out fantastic. so that one is in the fridge.

Today we made our  Hamburger Soup a real long time favorite in our house, we made a double batch of that so we have our soup's linded up and ready to go we dont have to worry about them. Are we going to have time and so on and so forth LOL.  I will make tuna crousant sandwiches  I'll make up the tuna salad tomorrow Cog Hill Golf Course has the  best I have ever had and I always try to copy their recipe at least I try. I'll  put the sandwiches together right befor we take them over to the Church, we also have the two cakes in the freezer. I was going to make something home made for deserts but I thought No not at this time. so we are settling for the two cakes in the freezer. I will slice them while they are still frozen they are much easier to handel that way.

Just in case you wondered with all the snow we had this winter we are now having more it always looks wonderful coming down this time big wet flakes and the ground was almost clear of snow we are expecting about an inch hopefully no more. Time to close I have a lot of other projects to do computer type of course.



Hugs From Me
Diane Louise

1 comment:

  1. whoo busy week for you - I bet your home smells yummy xo

    ReplyDelete