enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I cant write about something I baked because I didn't!

Tonight we are going to Church for our Lenten service to day being ash wedensday the start of the 40 days of the  Holy Season! the custom at our church is to have a soup supper it is really nice. If its not your week to serve. LOL They have a committee of people every week making soups, sandwiches and desserts befor church everyone on the chosen committee will be assigned what to bring for their week during Lent Season. they start serving about 6 and you better have it all together by 7 because that's when Church starts.  Next week is my turn I actually hate it LOL its a lot of work Bill and I will make Soup, Sandwiches and Dessert this year like the previous years we have a plan. We will probably bring two soups just to be safe. I had a list of Ladies to call and made a plan with them on what to bring for next week. I hope everything turns out I cant wait until its over. What I did do today was dust all the rooms and Bill vacumed so that's over for a few days OH and got the garbage ready for the pick up tomorrow morning I wont be home in the morning so I got it all together today because we wont be eating at home tonight. Another thing I did was make a pixel doll for St Pattys Day I named her Kelly. She turned out adorable that actually will be used when my turn comes around March 1st.
Thats all from me for today!
Hugs


2 comments:

  1. is this eva cassidy singing wonderful world? she was a nightingale - thanks xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes thats Eva! is she amazing I love this version.

    ReplyDelete