enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Just In Case You Wondered._ Sugar cookie recipe

I changed my Header again!
 I like this one of course I like them all at first but thats me what can I say..
 Silly Me.
That's Joe and his partner who shoveled our snow what a great treat to have him. I was so happy when I looked out and their they were almost done.
I love it..
Yep it snowed last night and all day very lightly about 3 to 4 inches so far. I was to be the server tomorrow with a group I belong to but I canceled it because we are expecting up to 12 inches so they say of snow. And most of them are coming from out in  the Country. Now the weather people have been known to be off track every once in a while so we shall see.
 Bill got home this morning around 5:30 another trip to the hospital for an over nighter to check his breathing with all kinds of wires attached to his face, head, legs sounds scarry but from what we have been hearing almost everyone we talk to had it done or knows of some one. the new money maker thing going around. LOL. Sleep Apthenia. I dont know if thats the correct spelling but you can guess..
Bill went grocery shopping and came home and made Chicken Soup its that kind of a day so what does that tell you he is doing well. Me I made Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies so easy!!
and GOOD!!


 I pkg of Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
1 egg
1 stick of softened butter
1 /2 to 1 cup chunky peanut butter  (I dont measure)
1/2 cup of semi choc chips
Mix   ingredents until well incorporated. stir in Choc chips
place  1 mickey mouse mellon ball scoop full on cookie sheet LOL Flatten with fork.
Bake 375 about 8 to 10 minutes yield 23 cookies
This was taken this morning befor the Lamp Post was off.
Thats why its kind of dark I didnt want to use the flash.
Thats all for today!

Hugs From Me

No comments:

Post a Comment