enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

 Me Again!
Hope you had a Fun day.
 An exciting day it was to day if you call vacuuming fun,  its one thing that I really dont like but one of those house cleaning jobs that has to happen. I would rather be creating at the computer instead. I made a really cute creation yesterday its going to be a greeting card I love creating. Today Iam working on another header for my blogg I like to change around and I know I will have several saved because thats me the creating queen. Right  now I think I better  go out and feed the birds I usually do that once a day they just cant get enough theirs always tons of birds out their and we enjoy watching them and checking to see if their are any new visitors on the feeders. Looks like schools getting out at career center the cars and buses are flying by always something happening over their cars and buses coming and going all day until about 4 then its over for the day until the next day. Today we were suppose to go to vote in the primary and this is the first time in all the years of being able to Vote that we didnt go. I think its because we  have lost faith in the government so why vote for some one who says their for the people and when you know they arent for any one but their self. I dont feel one bit guilty for not voting and either does Bill.  Just in case you missed me posting the daily weather report  its snowing out their again Amazing isnt it I don't think its going to be a biggy we will see. I hope not we have had snow on the ground for over a month only to be with out it out their for about a day and a half about a week agojust enough to be able to clean up. OK that all from me I have a lot of drawing to finish. befor I shut down for the night. HUMMM what kind of picture should I post have to check. Its always fun to view pictures when searching bloggs. Here's one hope you like it.
Thats our Pet Squirrl taking a break from the nest.
Cute isnt he.

No comments:

Post a Comment