enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

What a waisted day today,
Did I mention we had snow again today 2 inches this time and expecting more Monday evening just what we need more!! I cant believe this winter whats up with all this snow any way. LOL
Getting back to the Brownies.
I left them in the pan not taking any chances and try to take them out I learned !!!
Today!
I made brownies  and this time I doubled the recipe but not the frosting or chocolate  glaze on top.  I know you want to know all that dont you LOL.
 I think they turned out fantastic.
 I tried a piece and yep their good they are for the super bowl party tomorrow. I dont even care about foot ball and eigther does Bill but we are not turning down a chance to go out and have a little fun with the family. Julie is looking forward to us coming to her house, she is so cute and fun. Today I made a background for my blog but cant figure out how to add it so I will keep trying different ways until it works. Iam the worse when it comes to reading instructions I have to be shown.  I have been taking a lot of pictures trying to get used to looking thru the view and taking a picture the old one you didnt have to do that and I always forget to take the lens cap off my what a dip it makes me so mad not used to a lens cover its like learning to ride a bike all over again but i'll get it. OK making this short.
It looks burnt but its not trust me..
 I made Chili Mac to day using Bill's famous Chili he won a prize for it and angel hair pasta, combine place in dish and top with cheedar cheese and bake until bubbly pretty good yumm yumm OK gotta go nothing more boring than a long blog.
This is an ausome picture at least to me it is all kinds of birds flew in to the tree it was amazing and I have a great one of the Hawk again today he comes back regularly.
 I think I spelled that right. LOL
Thats me a crafty person.

Hugs From Me

1 comment:

  1. oh yum - i would eat it burnt - those birds are wonderful! have fun tomorrow

    ReplyDelete