enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Hi From Me

What did I do today! let me begin with washing all the floors that aren't carpeted on my hands and knees.  I just can not get into a mop I even bought an electric 100 dollar plus machine and I still cant get used to that. Its great don't get me wrong BUT I am old fashioned and don't think their clean un less I crawl on the floor. Crazy aren't I LOL. Ok then I did the usual laundry making the bed, Letting the dogs out letting the dogs in giving them their 25 treats a day, Abby demands it she growls and hits me until I get up and give her one if I happen to sit at the computer after I let her in. she is a little monster dog so spoiled. This is a cute picture Bill took of her today. Bill Vacumed he felt sorry for me and wanted to help. So I let him besides I don't want him to not do anything thats not good. Right!
The I did my usual computer things answering e mail we get a lot because we own a group and we are in other groups so we do a lot on the computer. I guess you would say Iam a computer guru of sorts, I sure have learned a lot they are just so amazing what a magnificent invention. We had a fantastic time at Megan's watching foot ball LOL thats funny I watched the comercials their dog Bella love her she is a beautiful dog and Juliet she is our beautiful great grand daughter and so much fun to watch she is a real carature she puts on a great show much more fun than foot ball. the whold time we were their. 
Thats Julie eating a chicken wing she loved them.
What a smile soon she will be loosing her teeth she is getting to that age.
The wings were so good I would recomend the recipe I'll get it from Meg and post it.

Bill Just left for the hospital he has to spend the night he has to be their by 8pm and gets out by 6am in the morning, he is going in for the Breathing test that it seems everyone we talk to about it has it or knows some one that has done that. So Bill can be added to the list. I am waiting for him to call he will once he gets settled their. Cindy came over she spent a few hours here and about 20 minutes after she left  Liz came over and visited and had dinner with us. Sorry about the dinner not being gourmet but it passed.  So we had a full day and I love it never a dull moment around here.
Oh were expecting a big snow storm to night into tomorrow cant wait for the next one we have had our share of them this year.
Thats all from me have to finish my art on the computer.

2 comments: