enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Good Morning:
 A day early!


Its been a couple of days since I posted, I have been busy doing other things and just didn't get around to it. So here I am this morning trying to add something so you wont think what's up with Diane! LOL Just kidding, I know you could care less.
 Let me see yesterday I went to Church to do my altar guild duties its my month to do it. I enjoy it its only once a year it dosen't take long about an hour at the most I have it down to a science.  I have a partner Mary we share the duties when our month comes around  she works so basically its my month. Mary is such a sweetheart and I dont mind because I worked for many many years and I understand its not easy trying to fit it all in. Iam sure if it wasen't for her family all being so involved in the church she woulden't even do it at all. They are a great family and I really like them, I was a little intimidated by them all at first but they really turned out to be a nice group of people. As a matter of fact everyone we have come in contact with since we moved out here are just so nice. Its a different world  living 50 miles from the Big City.  although I never had a problem with anyone at the old place all the years we live there eigther.
Today I have to Bake Cookies again! twice in one week and its not even Christmas. I'll take pictures of course.
 I will use Betty Crockers Help her sugar cookie mix is the best, I cheat! I never used to but I discovered Betty Crocker. LOL I think I'll add coconut and dryed cranberries that always makes a great cookie, they are for the Lutheran Nursing Home some of the members of our church are taking them to. for Valentines Day. Yes I am Lutheran and its so amazing after we moved out here  
they built a Lutheran Church right   behind our house here is a photo of it! well maby not quite  a city block away  now how cool is that. It's a beautiful Church. Bill even goes he never went to church but I got him involved we go to breakfast with a group of friends every Sunday some Sundays their are 10 to 12 of us its fun.  We all even belong to a book club together. And of course there are a friends from Barns and Noble great buddies as well can't for get them.
Yesterday Bill and I went to TGI  Fridays for late lunch for Valentines day two days befor the actual day we seen the add on tv and we haven't been their for a while so we decided to go, it was nice. When we got home Steve was there doing something with his bike he leaves it at our house,  than Liz his girl came over they were both going to be going to work that evening, while they were still over Cindy, Meg and Julie came we had a great visit. Bill and I are so lucky they all come over all the time that would have never of happened if we didn't move out here.
 I  down loaded psp 13 I am still trying to get the feel of it and haven't really checked it totally out. Its like riding a bike again you have to break it in it's a little different so far but not completely different then 11 and 12. PSP is Paint Shop Pro something I use daily because that's what I do create.  I better close for now I have a few assignment to do on the computer that's probably why I got up so early I had 25 thing on my mind that I have to get done.
 Happy Valentines Day.
 Here is a little something I made to celebrate the special day tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. wow! this is a really great posting - love the pictures and your words - you are both SO INVOLVED and are living life to its fullest - you inspire me - thanks. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rob we love reading your Blogg as well. Happy Valentines and Birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete