enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

 We had a busy day today!
  We had a snow storm yesterday actually for two days. So Liz stayed over night after she got off  work and spent the whole day here. Her day off. Cindy came over about noon and then Megan and Julie came over about 3:30. Everyone stayed! we all had dinner, I made Beef Stew it wasent my favorite but it passed they took it home so someone liked it. LOL they also packed up the left over Chicken Soup Bill made the day befor so thats a good sign the food is good and I loved the Chicken Soup YUMMM! Oh and Liz made sure she put some in containers for Steve her man LOL. We visited until about 7 so it was a busy one.  Even Julie stayed in the  Sun room, My Computer room, Family room, what ever you want to call it, we were happy she stayed with all of us something she rarely did until the last couple of times. were so glad about that because we like having her spend time with us and not in the living room watching TV by her self. So of course as soon as she comes over we put what ever she wants on just to encourage her to be with us, lately its been working it never used to but she is improving. Although no one watches it and Bill sits their with his music videos on, its like all these noises coming out of every where . We also solved all the world problem looked at more old photos and had a great visit.  I have to go to the Dentist early in the morning 8:30 I don't know what I was thinking when I made such an early appointment 6 months ago. Obviously I wasent thinking LOL Thats all for today. Have a great night.
Here is something I have been working on for a few days.
 I think I did a great job on it.


1 comment: