enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, May 8, 2010


What happened to our nice weather its Cold 45 as I type this post
cloudy, rainy off and on this morning.
 I planted another plant yesterday I needed another one. LOL

Were expecting frost tonight so that mean's cover up the tomato plants and pots again.
Fun in the mid west gotta love it.

Yes that's what the sky looks like out there.
The sun will be back but not today it looks like.

I added a few new friends to my face book.
 I don't add many I am careful I don't want to add every one who's name appears. there are to many strange people out there.
Sorry to say but that's how it is.
So welcome to my new face book buddies.
I hope if you read my Blog you enjoy it.

Tomorrow is the Big Day Mothers Day  so funny
they make a big deal out of Moms Day.
 Then we expect to much out of it and some poor soul who didn't have a great Mom like I did gets depressed over it..

Here is a picture of my Mom and her dear friend Mary!
 The picture was taken at Moms 90th Birthday.
  Mary and Mom were friends since they were in there early 20s they had a long  friend ship, over 70 Plus years.
 They  lived a couple of blocks away from each other there whole life .

Happy Mothers Day if your a Mom!

Here is the recipe share I promised.
 This Recipe is one of our family's favorite.
 I would have sent it out yesterday but we got busy doing other things.

 Cindy and Julie came over for a few hours to visit.
We had a great visit and Julie had her signature Pop Corn
The first thing that comes out of her mouth when she walks in
Where is Ba Pa. Not Hi nothing like that.
She is something else and loves her Ba Pa.



KFC COLESLAW RECIPE

FROM A "TOP SECRET" COOKBOOK


* 8 cups finely diced cabbage (about 1 head)

* 1/4 cup diced carrot

* 2 tablespoons minced onions

* 1/3 cup granulated sugar

* 1/2 teaspoon salt

* 1/8 teaspoon pepper

* 1/4 cup milk

* 1/2 cup mayonnaise

* 1/4 cup buttermilk

* 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar

* 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice

Directions

Finely dice cabbage and carrots.

Place cabbage and carrot mixture into large bowl and add minced onions.

Using regular blade on food processor, process remaining ingredients until smooth.

Pour over vegetable mixture and mix thoroughly.

Cover bowl and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.



Hugs From Me
Diane Louise

1 comment:

  1. this was the best post ever - had me LMAO and LOL - love everything about it - love to you xo

    ReplyDelete