enjoy!

enjoy!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Good Morning Sunny Here This Morning! 
 Hopefully our guy will come to cut the grass because it needs it! good reason right. LOL.
 I have been busy,I manage to stay busy. I planted a few more plants in my landscape the other day. I have been redoing  the front. I want to have more color during Spring and Summer, it will take a while but its a start.

 We went to a favorite Green House the other day.
We got our dates mixed up so we just went out for the day  since our grand daughter spent the night thinking she was doggy sitting the next day.
 All I have to say is Thank God Bill was reading the fl yer about the play we were supposed to be going to while waiting for me!! We were all ready to walk out the door. and realized the play and luncheon is for next week TG we didn't leave the house yet. 
 I told Brittney we were just doing a dress rehearsal.
 Besides going to one of our favorite  green houses or garden centers what ever you call it.

We went an old favorite restaurant close to the old neighbor hood.
It looks small here big big inside.
The Pit
Great Ribs and Pulled Pork Sandwiches.

  Also  toured around the old neighbor hood to check out the sites, there's been a few changes there but one thing we always say its our Bourbonnais appreciation day and cant believe we stayed that in the  City Neighbor hood that long.
What a difference like night and day.

New Street Lights for Chicago Side Streets. 
I dont know what this is called but there all over the neighborhood.

Not a bad pictures taken with my cell phone.


I went to the beauty shop yesterday my regular appointment and told her our story and she had one better she got up at the crack of dawn and was out of the house with her two daughters and sister in lawby 6 in the morning they drove two hours to there destination and discovered it was the next week. 
That made me feel good to hear we laughed about that one.

That's All For Today
Thanks For Stopping By!

Hugs


1 comment:

  1. What ARE those islands in the city streets? My dad has one near him and we can't figure it out...Bourbonnais is like paradise - so glad you moved there - your garden is lovely, BTW. xo

    ReplyDelete