enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Good Morning

I just had to add this little  Guy!
 I know he's been around the Internet for some time now but I like him.
I don't know where he came from but he is one of my favorites.
Next to Mrs Diva in the post below.

She is my all time favorite.
 I cant take credit for drawing them although
 I did do some work on Mrs Diva I made her look more glamorous.
We had an awesome Mothers Day we didn't sit out but hung in the house and that's OK its the Mid West were used to that.

My Favorite Great Grand Daughter made the card for me.
I know she had help from her Mom.
Isn't it fantastic I love it.


Cindy made a favorite recipe
 Us chocolate lovers like.

Broken Heart Brownies

1 Cup Flour
3/4 cup Hershey's cocoa
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups sugar
1 cup melted butter
3 eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla
combine
 melted butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla
Add
flour and coco powder
mix well
prepair 15 x 10 pan with parchment or cooking spray

Pore mixture in to prepared 15 x 10 pan
Bake 350 degrees oven 15 minutes

Brittney brought her special family favorite!
 they disappeared almost immediately!! 

Key Lime Tarts

I will post it tomorrow I want to post the correct version.
She is in class today.

 Steve and Liz brought over 
12 bags of rocks
 What a pleasant surprise just what I wanted
 Really I'm not kidding. 
We talked about it during the week and they surprised me with it.
That's all from me for today
I have to get back to my cleaning.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs From Me
Diane Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment