enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hi From Me !
Just thought I would throw that in.

Im trying to get inspired to write today and its not happening.
Or I should say its happening slowly.
I made this little creation yesterday the girl on the trunk was an assignment.
I colored it pixel by pixel and made it into a cute creation.
thought I would share it with you.

Bill finally took the time to run a new cable cord from the TV in the family room to the box under the house.
 Since we moved my computer in there about three years ago, the picture has been really bad fuzzy junkie you know what I mean.
 Only on two channels  the two most watched channels, Of Course figures doesn't it. LOL.
 The picture now is amazing thank you Bill.
He couldn't wait for Steve to help him he wanted to do it his self, so he did it!!
 He crawled under the house on his hands and knees with his knee pads on.
 In and out, up and down the ladder.
 What a man he did it..
YAHOO
Steve and Liz came over yesterday and stayed for lunch or mid dinner what ever you want to call it. Liz left later for work and Steve hung out here for a few hours and then went to meet her for her break  and his friend Ali.

Bill made Italian Sausage with peppers in Italian Sauce it was so GOOD they ate it on buns.
 I cant stand the buns out here they don't sell  Gonella bread and there is a difference.
 I should buy it when I go to Chicago and freeze it but I always forget to do that.
He also made Macaroni Salad something three of us liked except Liz and that's OK we all have different taste.
 She isn't a fan of green olives and we are.



Brittney is coming over tonight she will be staying over night we are going to see a play tomorrow and she will be doggy sitting. This time we have it right not like last week when we were ready to go out the door and discovered it was the wrong day.

Talk about forgetful!!

Her boy friend doesn't live far from our house so she will be spending the evening with him first..
The girls will just have to wait to see her. LOL

Before I close
 I just have to mention.
 Congrats to Brittney
 She was at an Awards Dinner Saturday night and it sounds like she got almost all the awards that were being handed out.
And was even awarded the only scholarship as well..
It was from Her Acting Class she takes at JJC
 Congrats to you Brittney you definitely deserve it you worked so hard to get them.
Just Me applauding you. ... :)

That's All From Me

Hugs Diane Louise
Have a great day what's left of it.

2 comments: