enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hi From Me Again

Yes I changed a few things on my Header, and a few days ago I put my music back on. I also add some more pictures to my Spring Photos hope you like all the changes.

I haven't Blogged for a couple of days and thought I had better add something or you will think I don't Blog any more or maybe you don't care. One thing is I would miss it  so if your interested here is a little catch up. from me.
We all went the other night to Dairy Queen it was fun but I couldn't stay long the bath room called me not sick mind you and I didn't want to ask at Dairy Queen if I could use there's because I know they wouldn't so why bother. I wish I would have take a couple of pictures just of Julie alone with sprinkles all over her face and Steve trying to not have her touch him with her sticky sprinkled covered hands it was funny.
 That's what he gets for wanting to sit next to Liz. LOL so funny.
 Brittney came straight and met us there it was fun Cindy, Meg, Julie, Steve, Liz, Bill and Me. We do that a few times during the season meet at Dairy Queen and sit at the tables and watch the people and traffic go by its a fun thing to do.
Were country people NOW a different life style.

Our guy cut the grass today he had to go over it 4 times in the back yard that's how high and thick it was, it was actually up to my calf! NO Kidding. that's just from one week, the dogs avoided walking in it especially in the morning when its Dewey they hate it. It always looks so beautiful when its just cut everything looks so neat.

Here is one of the Arbor it will be better in a few more days. its loaded with buds.


 My roses are finally starting to open up it just looks lovely to me a hint of color here and their so pretty.. I love it. I just notices Joe one of our guys chews tobacco I see the outline of the tin in his back pocket that explains why his one side of his face it puffed on the bottom lip. so funny I thought there was something wrong that explains why!!
This is the country sort of they chew out here the old time local boys..

As soon as they finish we will let the dogs out and then head over to Cindy's to visit, and see the new puppy, Ill take pictures. 

Sorry its a bit blurry we went at an off time so we had the whole place to our selves.

We went out to lunch at a local spot they live in a Antique town it doesnt look like much but the inside is so rustic and adorable and the food it amazing.
All in all it was a good day and tonight is our book club we are all going to a non members house for drinks and ordorvers now that sounds like fun.

Chow for now
 Thanks for looking.

Hugs From Me


Diane Louise

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures, Grandma, and the new background. Sorry I missed Hayden's this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you to Megan. Next time we will wait until you get off work, yesterday we had to go home earlier because we were going out in the evening.Hugs Me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the roses are divine - I enlarged the pic to see it better and they are beautiful - have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete