enjoy!

enjoy!

Sunday, May 16, 2010




My one year anniversary is coming
 UP.
Here is a photo share from this morning.

Isnt that gorgous early morning Sun Rise.
I was letting the Dogs out and couldent pass up a picture like that.
Here is another picture taken by me this morning.



Can you see them two squirels playing on the tree and one on the ground.
 there just adorable.

Back to the anniversary!!

I was just wondering when will my first year anniversary of my Blog be and its coming up May 27Th.
 I cant believe how the time flew and I thoroughly enjoyed writing a blog its like Im talking to you or Im talking to some one out there LOL  its so much fun. Yes there are times when I wonder what should I write about that's not to boring because. Iam retired and my life isn't that exciting and I don't want to make my post to long because who reads them any way especially if there long. And I don't want to tell all that much about the family and there personal things they might now appreciate that to much so I like to keep it light.
 Now to plan my one year anniversary Blog that will be interesting. This was a week from outer space and I mean space out .. I missed the quilting at church and I missed our circle group at the church what was I thinking anyway and we missed the play date its next week all that in one week I think I broke a record on forgetting I never forget and that's a fact what happened this week is a mystery.
We took our turn to serve at Church this week we take turns and this was our week.
We usually serve once a year I like it but it is nerve wracking to say the least.
 We bought   4 coffee cakes, 4 packages of cookies,  1 box Ritz cinnamon sugar crackers, 2 packages cinnabons, 2 boxes Ritz peanut butter double crackers, 4 boxes of donut holes  and 2 big bunches of grapes that I put in Dixie cups and I even made a cake and it turned out pretty fantastic I sort of made it up my own version.
 It was pretty tasty.


My Name for my Cake!

Butterscotch Crunch Cake

1 Box white cake mix
1 box vanilla pudding
1 stick of melted butter
 1 cup buttermilk
we buy the powdered kind and mix with water when a recipe calls for buttermilk.
4 eggs
1 package Heath Toffee Bits
Combine all ingredients together mix well about 1 to 2 minutes.
Bake in prepaired angel food pan
 1 hour at 350 degreese
test for done ness let cool in pan
 remove to plate cool
 dust with powdered sugar.
Enjoy.




2 comments:

  1. now you could put it all in a big book like I did - lots of happy times to share xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was happy times and thanks to YOU for being one of my biggest readers, with out you it wouldent be as much fun. Thanks for being there and cheering me on.
    Love N Hugs From Me

    ReplyDelete