enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Good Morning
 I have another new look thank you Aletha for helping me again.  Aletha has been my teacher and I do apreciate all her help so this is a big Thank You again for helping me to do the three tier blog.



I hope you like it I know I do.

A photo share from me and then I have to get my trusty pink fluffy out and get busy.

Field of Dandelions

 
I got this recipe from a friend
I hope you like it.

Kids like this one! It's easy and looks nice.

1 large can fruit cocktail

1 large can mandarin oranges

miniature colored marshmallows

sour cream

Drain fruits,

Add marshmallows to fruit, enough to suit your taste and mix sour cream

in to coat fruit and marshmallows. Chill until ready to serve.
 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the new look - it's so easy to read and the bird on the bottom right is adorable xo

    ReplyDelete