enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, May 10, 2010

A Very Nice Suprise Today!

I t was early afternoon and Abby was doing her serious bark at the door and Sally looked scared when Abby gets like that, she doesn't get to close she knows better.
 I walked over to the door and there was a UPS truck just pulling away and there was this big white box laying in front of the door. I went out picked it up and thought I didn't order anything and no one said about sending anything. So I proceed to get out the knife and open it at the taped area and what a surprise there was three gifts for me  I was so excited I couldn't believe it. WHOW this is great. and a total pleasant surprise thank you Robbie for the little pink fluffy its wonderful I love it.
The garden sign is so so adorable what a kind thought sending me those little treasures I love them. And Steve for giving up your charcoal its amazing I will put it in a frame I am so excited you guys thought of me.


I love you guys . Thank You So Much.

Love N Hugs From Me

Aunt Diane 

No comments:

Post a Comment