enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

 Just in case you wondered then again maby you didn't.

I thought this was pretty.
I snapped this one the other day.
So I thought I would share it with you
 Summer Sky.

 Im still installing and trying to remember what I had on there and what the ___ the pass words are. I would change them and didn't always write them down, don't ask why its me what can I say.
 OH MY G what a lot of work I don't remember the last one being this much work. Poor Bill he is going crazy copying things for me so I can add them. and Aletha is helping out with a few things also thanks to them I am almost completely set up.

Its another hot day out there and I mean hot and humid. WHEWWWWWWWWWWW  even the dogs aren't nagging to go out, they just look at me like what are you kidding.
Our heat index is 100 degrees

Dog Days Of Summer



I haven't shared a recipe for a while and since its so hot out this one sounds good to me.


Dill Chicken Salad
From
A Recipe A Day.


4 cups diced chicken

1 stalk celery, diced

4 scallions, thinly sliced

1 1/2 tsps chopped fresh dill

2 tbsps chopped fresh parsley

1 cup mayonnaise

2 tsps fresh lemon juice

1 tsp Dijon mustard

2 tsps Kosher salt

freshly ground black pepper

In a medium sized bowl, mix together the chicken, celery, scallions and herbs.
In a small bowl, mix together the mayo, lemon juice, Dijon, salt and pepper.
Add the mayo mixture to the chicken mixture and mix until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve. I think this tastes better if the flavors have a chance to meld together.

Makes 4 servings

Have a great day what ever is left of it.













1 comment:

  1. definitely making this tomorrow - I can't stop laughing at this one - had to read it out loud to wayne - tickled me so much - thanks for that xo

    ReplyDelete