enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, July 12, 2010

I think my Birthday Celebrating is over for this year it wasn't supposed to be a big thing but I like the way it turned out to be a special one with a couple of other July Birthday family members joining us to help us share a meal together.

Our Daughter Cindy our Niece Carissa and Our Nephew Wayne we all share the July birthday month its cool.  Thanks to all of you who took the time out of your busy lives to make July a special time for me.
I love you all!!
Also for special surprise gifts they were awesome. Thanks Rob,Wayne and Steve  the pink fluffs will be put  to work today!the albums what a cool surprise I love them.
Remember the candles they are from last summer when you came by.

Here are a couple more of our
July Birthday Celebrations











And Last But Not Least
Our Family Princess
She Loves Birthdays.

Thanks For Looking
Hope you enjoyed your visit.

Hugs From Me

Diane Louise










1 comment: