enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Busy Busy Busy
This is how I start my day

Then I do my daily projects!!

 Early this morning I got up the courage to trim the back bushes.
 I usually do that once a year.  We  rode by them yesterday just to check to see how it looks from the School Drive way and thought they need to be trimmed they look messy to me and the original owner who wants the house back always rides by LOl (so sad.)


Trimmed

Untrimmed Side

 I did one half the right side of the rose arbor tomorrow Ill do the other half tomorrow. 
 I don't want to do it all any more 16 bushes is a lot for an old Lady to tackle by her self.
 That's been my early morning besides checking e mail and checking out the family and friend face book. Which I do enjoy.

This afternoon I want to make my spaghetti sauce a request from Aletha she had back surgery last week. She wants me to bring her some when I go to visit her on Wednesday.
 She also requested my sour cream pound cake so I will be making that as well.
 
 I'm also making a tamales and chili casserole that we really like and bringing that as well.
I also will make a tuna noodle casserole and veggie beef soup with pasta.
 She will have a couple of meals for them to eat she cant do anything like that for a while.
We had our usual busy weekend Cindy, Meg and Julie came over Saturday we visited ate lunch and went shopping.
Sunday Steve and Liz called they were coming to town and wanted us to meat up with them at the restaurant where her father is the manager of course nothing else planned that we knew of.
Cindy, Bill, Brittney also met up with us there and it was nice Steve, Liz and Brittney came back to our house for a while to visit, so we had a great weekend as always.

The guys have been out there for hours they sure do have a lot to talk about.
They have been discussing the situation for hours.

This is it for today have a lot of work to be getting started with.
Thanks for looking

Hugs From Me

Diane Louise












3 comments:

  1. You should change your song. This one just makes me want margaritas and guacamole!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so eat drink and have fun were only here temporary. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete