enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Good Morning!

To My Sister and her Husband of 34 years
A little something I made for you
I know Irises are your favorite flower.
Enjoy!!



 Its morning here and we have had a beautiful week lots of sunshine in the upper 90s all week not complaining  we all look forward to that especially during the cold snowy winter.
We have been celebrating a few birthdays including mine this past week that's why the song I like it so Im going to leave it for a while its kind of a fun song and I like things that make me happy.

This is a photo of me and two of my favorite girls
Cindy and I share a birthday just two days apart
 I like that its fun.

Here are my other two favorite Girls.
Aren't they Gorgeous

Here is  one of my favorite Guys and his favorite girl!
Ours to.




 Sunday we are still going to be celebrating some of the July family birthdays ,some of us are going out to a nice Italian restaurant and were going to have a great time eating and enjoying each others company like we always do. Although we don't need a restaurant to do that..

 Closed Up
 amazing detail isn't she beautiful.
We snapped this shot last night.

Now she has her wings ready for take off.

 I think of my sister in law when I see a butterfly
She came to visit us it was her 54th anniversary and wanted to share it with us.


I dont know what I did here but I cant get rid of it so it will have to stay.

I'm Sharing a couple of photos taken by myself and Bill he just walked up to the butterfly and snapped the butterfly didn't even fly away just let her snap away then flew away then came back and she just kept doing that it was so cool.
Talk about little critters we actually caught them red handed eating my rose plants I cant tell you how up set I was so we sprinkled cayenne pepper all around the roses hopping that that will work to deter them from completely destroy all of them because they have done a really good job of it so far.

There are two that we have seen so far there, cute I know.
 I don't want them to continue eating my roses there is plenty of other things out there to eat.
Like the corn we feed the squirrels and the bird seed we feed the birds and the bread we throw out there for the birds.
So come on guys give me a break. :)

Here are a couple more hope you think there as beautiful as I do.


That's my carnation seeds in the pot
I bought when we were in California
cant wait for them to get big and have flowers.









 Hope you enjoy some of my photos.
These are all from the back the front ones are for another day.

Thanks for looking Enjoy your weekend.

Hugs From Me


Diane Louise


4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful blogg - wayne saw two bucks this morning - isn't nature fabulous? see you tomorrow - we are looking forward to it xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your girls are as beautiful as your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Diane yes my favorite flower is the Iris and you always do a wonderful job on your blog.

    ReplyDelete