enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hot and Humid

OMG is it hot and humid today 99 out there when  I  planted two Clematis on the side of the house. I hope they survive I cant tell you how many times I have tried to grow them and everyone around me has beautiful clematis.
 I Am so envious so here I go again. Wish me luck .

Bill bought me two yesterday I planted them last night but moved one to be next the the other one I want to have them fill out fast besides where I had the one there is enough plants there already, we shall see.
We even went out and bought a trellis to help so they wont get disturbed for next year.if they survive the winter.
Fingers Crossed :)
One is a Lincoln Star and the other one is Snow Queen sounds pretty doesn't it.
Like I said Wish Me Luck.
Here is what there supposed to look like if they  successfully survive.



Tomorrow is my 70Th birthday
OMG scarry I dont feel old Iam a very young 70..
 I don't know what the plan is I haven't heard anything about whats happening. I do know were going out Sunday to celebrate the July birthdays were going to an Italian restaurant we went there before and everyone liked it so well go back for the July birthdays.
Our daughter and her family came back home from vacation last night and they didn't sound to happy. I guess it rained a lot and the bugs were pretty bad so I hear! sounds like a not so fun vacation.
Chalk it up to do I ever want to go there again.

Bill and I stopped at Sub Way for lunch I ate my favorite sub way sandwich
                        Bill watched and drank a diet. he ate breakfast
 I didn't.                                     


That's all for today
 Oh by the way that's a Tuna, Pepper Jack , Giardiniera,  lettuce with mustard on Whole Wheat bun. sounds gross but its yummy.

Thanks for looking
 Stay Cool if you live in a heat wave Area like we do right now.


Diane's
Tuna Salad

2 Cans Albacore drained
Hellmans Mayo desired amount
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
Green Olives Chopped
Small White Onion Chopped
1/4 cup Celery Chopped
Mix all above serve on toasted bread or buns
with lettuce and desired cheese.
 I add a small amount of yellow mustard to the sandwich to give it a special flavor.
Sometimes I add a small amount of giardiniera.
Be Creative
Enjoy


Enjoy Every Day Like Its Your Last.

Hugs From Me

Diane Louise
















1 comment:

  1. my clematis is 20 years old and has a ton of foilage and never ever blooms - she must be infertile - good luck with yours xo

    ReplyDelete