enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Good Morning


Early this morning before it got to hot! another day in the 90s. 
I cleaned out the storage shed and I threw away a few things that I really don't want, like old bird seed bags LOL I know what are you saving them for I really don't know so that's why I threw them away. We have a different garbage system now and there is no need to put leaves and twigs in bags now so out they went with the garbage pick up. I even threw away an old lawn chair for kids that Bill found blowing down the street years ago for Julie, will I think she sat in it maby two times in 6 years so out it went it felt good to get rid of it. Sorry Bill :)

This week I made four meals!
 I made them on Monday and baked and cooked them all on Tuesday getting them ready to take to Aletha's on Wednesday. I also made a Blue Berry Sour Cream Pound Cake. Which turned out so amazing better than I expected but than how can you go wrong all made from scratch the only way. 

Here is a photo of a pair of swans that are in a retention area behind her house.

 I took a snap shot of them and made a little creation out of it because that's what I like doing creating in PSP.  I haven't been doing much of it since I dropped out of a few groups it was to stressful punching a clock. I did that enough years doing assignments and having to send them in by a certain time.
Now I do art work when I want so much more fun. I did make many beautiful thing being in groups and I sure did learn a lot but its just time for me to do something different. 

I still have a lot of house work catching up to do today, so I will cut this short.

Here is the recipe for my

Blueberry Sour Cream Pound Cake
with
Cream Cheese Glaze

3 cups flour
3 cups sugar
 2 sticks butter
6 eggs
1 talb vanilla
1 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups frozen
thawed blueberries
drain berries in colander
after drained put in bowl adding about 3 to 4 tablespoons of sugar coat berries.
set aside
In a large mixing bowl cream sugar, butter add vanilla 
 adding eggs one  at a time beating after each
 until all ingredients are combined and well mixed together.
 add three cups of flour slowly beating together.When thoroughly mixed
Fold in sugar coated berries.

Pour into prepared Bunt or Tube pan
Bake 350 1 hour 
or
until the cake tester comes out clean.

For The Cream Cheese Glaze

3Oz's cream cheese softened
3 talk spoons milk
3 tablespoon's powdered sugar
combine all ingredients well pour
Place in microwave oven for a few seconds mix well.
Pour on top and spread over pound cake.

Thanks For Looking












3 comments:

  1. I have to say the food is good the cake I had 2 pieces today which I should not have so that means none for me tomorrow. But oh so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite - must bake it soon - thanks for sharing, busy lady - take a break :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete