enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Christmas In July Day 2

Hi

I think I will make the whole weekend Christmas in July why not we celebrate it,
 Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so I'm doing it.

Early this morning I seen a runner when I was standing on my back deck
Its going to be hot and I know he wanted to get his run in for today.

I usually see Runners and Bikers going by early its kind of cool
to sit out there with the dogs drinking my morning coffee and watch them doing there thing
 early in the morning.

I actually got invited to go in my daughters pool
 naturally we have a graduation party to go to in the afternoon perfect timing right.
 LOL
So I wont be going there.

OK as you probably figured out Im not in a very good mood today hope it gets better.
I wont be saying much I have a lot to do this morning as usual and I just came in from picking the cherry tomatoes and its hot out there. its in the 80s and its only 10am

Aren'T they pretty!!!
I like the cherries the sweet 100s are the best
 better that a regular tomato.
I know if you read my blog I jump around
 Im not going for any contest so I write what ever comes to my mind at the time.
 Sorry about that.
OK Here it is


Hugs From Me
Diane Louise

4 comments:

  1. bring your bathing suit - Marilyn has a built in swimming pool xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog Diane and yes the tomatoes looking good, I enjoy that you go all over in your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a nice visit at Marilyn, the only complaint was to hot out side, but the kids enjoyed the pool. Thanks to those who visited it was fun.

    ReplyDelete