enjoy!

enjoy!

Friday, July 23, 2010

I haven't been writing in my Blog for a few days
I'm still trying to add this and that from the old hard drive and figure out this and that. I had over 5000 graphics crazy isn't it.

HOT Today
Here is a pretty sun rise I took the other morning
I'm out there letting the dogs out so I had to hurry and get my camera.

 There is a breeze actually quite a breeze.
If there wasn't we wouldn't be able to stand it.
 Especially when your used to air conditioning like I am.
Early this morning I went out and picked tomatoes and yesterday I dug up my first garlic.

 I was so excited my very first garlic.
 I have been trying to grow it for three years.
 I don't have a clue why it took so long to finally grow.
 Here it is my first one their is more out there I just haven taken the time to dig it up.
Isn't it a beauty.


I had some tolan bucks
 today I cashed them in they were burning a hole in my pocket as the expression goes,.
 Your probably wondering whats that..
 Will we have a local garden center in our area.
  When you make a purchase if its over a certain amount they hand you a tolen buck
 to use now up until August 4 on items that aren't on sale. They are worth $1 each.
  They have a lot of cute things and every year I look forward to going there with my bucks.
 This year I only had 14 dollars worth but that's OK I always spend more.
 I just cant resist all there little garden thingies.
I purchased the little bird house for Bill to admire in the tree out side his computer room.

Its so adorable and the  little guy is a bit heavy its made out of old barn wood from Southern Illinois
Bill being from Southern Illinois how could I pass this one up.
It makes it extra special..
 Bill and I were on a cook roll this week as well we wanted to get the heavy cooking over with because we heard it was going to be really hot at the end of the week so we made ahead of time Chili, Veg Beef Soup, Garlic Chicken Breast, and home made mac and cheese.
We brought some over to Cindy the next day.
We like to share.
I didn't take any photos but here is my recipe for


Baked Garlic Chicken

4 boneless skinless chicken breast
Bread crumbs in the can
seasonings
 wash the chicken breast.
dip breast in to 2 beaten  eggs coating chicken
In a zip lock bag add
 1 1/2 to 2 cups
 bread crumbs
1 tesp granulated  garlic
1 talb oregano
 1 talk basil

Shake breast well to coat breast
Place the breast into an iron skillet that you have melted 1 stick of butter and olive oil.
Place in 400 degrees over for 45 minutes turning ofter 
until breast reach meat temp for chicken.

Enjoy Have a great day what ever is left of it.








1 comment:

  1. boy these pics are great - can't believe the garlic!! have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete