enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, July 5, 2010

I hope your 4Th was happy and safe!

 Ours was sort of quiet our family went to Wisconsin for a reunion vacation and from the pictures it looks like they are having a great time.  I think this is probably the first time we didn't do something but actually it wasn't bad ! we have been there done that for ever.
 Bill made Ribs, Cole Slaw and his famous Potato Salad. Steve and Liz stopped by to eat then go to work Liz ate when she got off work so all in all it was a great day.

We picked our first handful of cherry tomatoes for the 4Th they are so delicious.
Nothing compares to the first tomato of the season
Home Grown of course.
Our favorite Cherry tomato is Sweet 100 there the best.



We watched fire works on the TV and a few from the neighborhood, the one from Chicago and the one from Washington they were both amazing. 


I went to Church and got my birthday flowers from the Church
 Bill stayed home he was busy cooking. LOL

Early this morning I went out and watered and trimmed around my evergreen they haven't been doing it they must have overlooked it, so I did it.

We must be expecting some bad weather because its hot 90 plus and very windy.

Here is a picture of Julie I forgot to post.
 She was all wrapped in the throw pillows from the other day.
I don't know how she did it.
 I thought it was cute and wanted to share.

Time to get some work done
Until next time have a great day.

Whooops have to post this one.
We arent eating all of them we bought a box for Cindy.

That's Bill our Dunkin Donuts finally opened

Hugs From Me

 Diane Louise














No comments:

Post a Comment