enjoy!

enjoy!

Friday, November 20, 2009

What Have I been Up To.

Lavender and Blue in my neighbors bush taken from inside our house.
they have been hanging around for about 5 months now dont know how much longer as we will be getting freezing weather soon.
Unfortunately for them
Bill holding the coffee cake I ordered in February.

I ordered from a fund raiser at the local high school and didnt receive it until October.
I dont know the reason they just said theywere sorry..

Hi From Me!!
My usual opening.
I have been doing my computer things drawing and pixeling like crazy. Making this and making that and answering e mail. I get a lot because my sister I and an Internet friend own a group on the Internet, plus I belong to several other groups. We have been grocery shopping this week getting all the goodies for Thanksgiving. I don't like last minute shopping I like to know I have it here when I am ready to help Bill dive into the preparing of the big Turkey Day. I have been busy busy busy. I even found someone on the Internet that sort of lives in our area and sells parakeets I thought he could help out with suggestions in how to catch the two parakeets that have been hanging around our bird feeders for months now because we will be going into a big freeze any day now and I want to save them. Will he didn't know any more than I do. unfortunately he did have one suggestion take the seed away and hang a cage their with seed in the bottom and have a string so if they go in their you can pull it and the door will close. Sounds like a good one but they didn't fall for it we did that months ago and their about a hundred or more birds eating out their. So I just have to forget ever catching them. They don't want to be caught I have tried. I bought Fake berries at target yesterday my wreath in the window is decorated on both sides now and I like the way it turned out soooo cute.. The sun is shinning to day finally we haven't seen it for a few days and hope it will to speed up the drying because everything is super wet out their.
Have a fun fantastic day!
Hugs From Me

1 comment: