enjoy!

enjoy!

Sunday, November 1, 2009



Halloween yep thats my pumpkin I carved! I like it. He's cute..
Its a good thing I carved one Julie thought when she came over that I didnt.. I surprised her. She was a cheer leader and Megan is putting on the final touches glitter! eye shadow! you know all the pretty things that makes a cheer leader! she know the cheers she really can get into it so cute..
Thanks Megan we almost thought we were going to have our first halloween with out you all coming over it just wouldnt be the same. Bill and I have been so lucky we have been having the family for every Halloween for the past 48 years and its fun. And Pizza as well LOL Cindy even broke down and ate pizza and chocolate a no no for her. I hope you didnt get to sick Cindy.
I had to spend 2 hours it in my computer room with the dogs so they wouldent go crazy when the trick or treaters came to the door. Abbie was crazy she kept trying to escape she didnt like that one bit being in that room and not being able to do her thing.. the little escape artist she would hide behind the chair and try and move the gate BRAT Dog.LOL
We had a lot of trick or treaters we went thru almost 3 very large bags of candy. of course we put a few of our favorites on the side for us LOL
Thats all from me have to get ready for Church.
Frost again last YUCK
Have a great day
Hugs from ME

1 comment:

  1. Great memories and the sunset from yesterday is classic. Our dogs were bothered by all the commotion so finally I just said trick or treat to them each time someone came by and gave them a biscuit treat. It worked so far. Julie should be on Glee - she is so cute.

    ReplyDelete