enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Its a great day in my hometown.




Hi From Me!
I have been busy I even fit some Christmas decorating in yesterday putting some lights out in front, it was in the low 70s and not windy so I took advantage of the weather. I am glad I did today its windy with a high of the 50s and drizzley.. Just plane YUCK. Yesterday I also raked the leaves in back and side and climbed on a ladder with the electric edger trimming our willow tree.. I couldent stand the way it looked I know the leaves will be all gone in about a month but it looked so crappy so I just had to make it look neater...CRAZY yep thats me...LOL Today is Megans Art Show at her collage we are looking forward to that. I seen a lot of it already when we brought Julie home Saturday, we were watching her for Megan so she could work on getting ready for her show. Cindy was helping her. I know its going to be good she is an amazing artist..
Today I am going to do some house cleaning I got all my assignments out of the way for the week I belong to groups and we have assignments which I like because Pixel painting it what I enjoy I did 2 this week the candel I drew and colored and the pilgrim couple I colored and made into a tag their below hope you like them. Have a fun happy day.
I will take pictures of the out side lights when I am thru creating out their..
Hugs From Me

No comments:

Post a Comment