enjoy!

enjoy!

Sunday, November 22, 2009


Here a real fall looking tall grass

Sharing a picture

Whats going on with me!

Where should I begin , Saturday some of the family came over. Steve came home for the thanksgiving week from Collage, Liz his girlfriend came with, they all came over including Cindy, Meg and Julie. We went out to eat for lunch at a favorite Mexican restaurant. Its one of our favorite things to do all go out to eat together, or else we have food delivered somethimes we even cook LOL. They like Mexican Food it was good although I like another one better..LOL so what else is new that's just me. We all stopped at the Mall on the way home after lunch. Julie needed a new pair of shoes so we went looking for them. Bill sat in the food court drinking coffee and waiting for us. I told Steve and Liz to pick out a few things since they were here and I would buy it for them for christmas. I would rather they pick it out and I know they would want something new to wear for the holidays so thats what they did. That night we went to our grand daughters play at her collage she attends she played the Vixen in The Eight Reindeer Monologues. It was pretty cool everyone had a part doing a separate Monologue it was fun. Of course she was the prettiest and the best one their.. Not suprised are you its my grand daughter LOL .
Saturday I put up one of my trees got it all set up put the lights on and it looked pretty good even without decorations just the lights,but of course I will add ornaments probably tomorrow because today after church and going out to breakfast with friends it was getting late. I put up our other tree and just didn't feel like even putting on the lights. I don't know what was I thinking when I bought one with lights and one with out both the same year. DAH!
We have been having some pretty mild weather the past couple of days but tonight they are saying expect snow by Thanksgiving.YUCK!! I knew it wouldn't last How did we end up in Illinois any way.. I always say that.. I will be super busy still decorating and then helping Bill get ready for Turkey Day. all that work and its over in a few hours. How did this all get started any way.. although we all enjoy it. Now dont we !! We dont know yet if Brittney will be working or not she hasent been all that much because of being in to plays so close together
She is lucky that she has a job where they dont get up set because she takes off so much although it gives some one else the hours when she takes off.
Chow From Me Happy Thanks giving

No comments:

Post a Comment