enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

No a good picture but the parakeets are out their
and its Nov 4th
This is where I do all my creating.

Good Morning


I Hope you will be having a good today! I added a photo hope you like it? my photo or two a day share.... so far today and its early! my brain is moving on high mode to many gears going at once. LOL I dont know where to begin. The sun is shining and thats always a good thing, Iam effected by the sun dont know why but in my old age it seems to be a main issue with me. When I was younger it never entered my mind. I only wanted to sit or lay in it and fry...(Crazy now that I think of it ) This morning I fed the birds their daily helpings of bird seed so they are set for two days. I only feed them every other day now their are three feeders out their on the arbor and that seems to carry them for two days, of course when I go out their half of it is on the ground and once a week I clean that up and throw it away in the garbage. I dont want my little feathered friends to get sick. hehehe Talk about feathered friends I havent said anything for a few days but Blue Boy and Lavender Lady are still around. I seen them today eating seed side by seed on the feeder, so adorable!! Of course by the time I find the camera their gone something caused they to take off like a rocket probably a car or school bus the least thing and zap the birds fly. Then they come back its hillarious... All day here their is activity with the cars and school buses going to the school. It looks so pretty out their even with the leaves out of the trees we can see the sky again, I love it... Yesterday Cindy came over and we visited. I enjoy that and I know Bill does too. Than later just befor dinner Cindy left she wanted to get home worrying about her animals, she came back in about half hour she met up with Megan and Julie they met up in our drive way.they drove to walgreens to pick up Cindy meds then came back here we ordered chinese, Julie of course dosent like it but we sure do. Julie ate pop corn pepermint ice crean and candy bars a healthy diet. OK have to go have lots to do today..


Have a fabulous day Hugs from ME

1 comment: