enjoy!

enjoy!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Their it is the Yellow School Bus taken from inside my house.
A bit fuzzy but I like it.


They look kind of faded but still hanging in their.



Hi From Me Again


Hope your day is going good, mine is super busy. I am way behind in my pixel art and I have to try to catch up. I cleaned up out by the arbor for the week early this morning and now the birds are happy LOL of course I add new seed everyother day. It is sunny out and very wind in the mid sixty's cant complain especially since its November 6th. We actulaly still have flowers that havent died off yet because of the cold weather. Iam going to leave them until they are totally dead, I enjoy seeing them still out their.. Roses, Allysums, Geraniums also Mums. Yesterday I actually started more Christmas shopping I cant believe how much I accomplished so happy about that. Pennys had a great sale and I went crazy taking advantage of it. It was great because their was hardly any one in the store and I didnt have to wait in any lines. Like when you shop close to Christmas I cant stand that,. I never go to Pennys any more Iam glad I did. WOOO HOOO For me LOL.. I think we are even going to grill Steaks tonight that will probably be the last grilling for this year until Spring. OK gotta go have to work on my art projects.I added a couple picture shares as usual enjoy..
Hugs Me




2 comments:

  1. I love that song! I hope you do to, it reminds me of my very favorite sister in law whom we all miss. Their was a long time that I couldent stand to hear that song. It would chock me up. But I know now she is happy.And its ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me, too - watch for my post closer to the date.

    ReplyDelete