enjoy!

enjoy!

Friday, November 27, 2009

The Parakeets


Hi From Me


Iam not sure what they are up to but I think the two parakeets are digging a hole in our willow tree trying to make a nest for the winter because its getting pretty cold here in the evenings 30 something lately and they aren't used to that kind of weather, although they don't want to be caught. Like I said before we tried.. Our Thanksgiving was nice a lot of work for two old people but we had help and I want to thank those who did help out it made it a lot easier. Especially since Bill has been sick for the past three months and I know its hard on him he gets tired easy but he managed to get Thur it. I am not going to have a long one today I have a few things I want to get done.
Chow From Me

No comments:

Post a Comment