enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009


Photos,
My wreath at night with more lights on the inside.
Bill feeding his feathered friends he worrys about them LOL

Hi Its giving me a head ache LOL.

I had followers and now they disappeared and cant figure on how to get them back. And that samatra coffee from Starbucks doesn't help either, MY god that stuff is strong. I don't know how Bill can drink that stuff. I am thinking of throwing whats left of it away. so I wont be tempted to make it.It makes me crazy LOL.Gives me a headache.
Were going shopping soon picking up a few things for Thanksgiving Bill started the shopping yesterday but I forgot to put some things on the list, so we will go again today besides I want to get out for a while. Get away from this computer. I have my assignments caught up for this week except the outline I have to draw and color for next week assignment.Its my turn to submit the outline Aletha and I take turns. Were big shots in our group LOL. Its like being back at work and the only complaint NO Money for all your hard work.. I wasn't even that dedicated when I went to school I cant believe Iam actually learning more in my old age than when I was young and going to school. Iam in reverse LOL. The only thing I was good at in school was dancing at the school store and art. As a matter of fact now this is weird! I got good grades in art I even went up to the teacher and said to him did you make a mistake you gave me a good grade Now when I think about that that was pretty strange LOL.But then That's me strange LOL. OK gotta get my blankety blank in gear and get going have lots to do. Here's hoping if you read this that your day is filled with happiness.
And as always
Be kind with whom ever you meet for everyone is fighting some kind of battle.

Love N Hugs
ME

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you got the clapper and I am glad you like it, will make things so mych easier for you for the outside lights, you know you can also use that inside that is a good thing to have if you go out, also for christmas gifts.
    Aletha

    ReplyDelete